1. I've been to thirteen countries and lived in fifteen different places. I would like to move less and travel more.
2. When I was teaching Art in a high school, at different times I also taught Film and TV, Social Sciences and Legal Studies (!). I never taught English, even though I am actually qualified to do that!
3. I took on three prac students when I was a teacher and two of them went on to get jobs at the school. I was so proud!
4. I am not Catholic, but when I was doing my Bachelor of Arts I did a philosophy and theology class at the Australian Catholic University and most of my fellow class mates were 21 and training to be priests. It was a strange experience.
5. The last award I won was an Excellence in Education Award from the Australian College of Educators for my involvement in a 'Building Racial Harmony Project'. I got to go to lovely dinner.
6. I love playing chess, but I am not very good at it, Dylan beats me four times out of every five.
7. I am getting married in September and my sister and Dylan's sister are going to be bridesmaids, as well as my dear friend Dave. I was a groom's wo/man (person?) at his fantastic 1920s themed wedding.