Friday, July 29, 2011

Queensland Poetry Festival: Spoken in one strange word


I have been given the opportunity to be a guest blogger for the Queensland Poetry Festival (QPF) which is on in Brisbane next month. How exciting! I get to interview poets that are part of the festival and post some pictures of them, their poems and the interviews I do with them. So remember to drop by "Dada Doesn't Catch Flies" over the next few weeks leading up to QFP (26th-28th August) as I feature some extraordinary contemporary poets!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Given how passionate you are about poetry and literature I think they have chosen the right woman for the job. Looking forward to reading your posts and getting to know the poets a little better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fabulous Fiona! Looking forward to it :) Kx

    p.s. I've finished Norwegian Wood - still thinking about it. Just can't figure out that strange ending! Love to hear your take on it.

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments...