Monday, September 26, 2011

Such a perfect day...

Christina and I 
 Me and Christina (at the reception)
 Nathan, Russell (best man), Dylan (Groom) and Grant
 My Father walking me down the aisle 
 Cohen (page boy), Christina, Me and Lauren
 Dave (bridesmaid)
Dylan's sister Lauren (bridesmaid) and Me

It was perfect! The weather, the location, our wonderful friends and family - it was everything I imagined and more. It was the best day; I laughed and cried and didn't want it to end. These are a few shots that friends took, I will share the professional photographs when I get them. We also had a photo booth, so I will upload some of those soon too! Christina has also shared some photographs of the day over here, and also look here. Off on our honeymoon tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you both. You both looked amazing. From the photos we can tell that it was an amazing day for the two of you.

    May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy. Congratulations to a couple whose match truly seems made in heaven!

    With love from Jason and Rowan Evans

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! congratulations!!! what a beautiful day. you look adorable. love the hair and all of your details : ) plus photobooth fun. happy honeymooning and best wishes to you both x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing! love the photos. so happy to hear it was exactly how you wanted it to be xx

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments...