Saturday, January 21, 2012

At this moment...

Giovan Battista Moroni 'Girl from the Redetti family'
1566–70 oil on canvas 43 x 33 cm
 Accademia Carrara, Bergamo

I am back into the National Library despite it being Saturday, trying to make up for the day we will miss for Australia Day this week and also feeling the pressure now that we have reached the mid point of the scholarship - only three weeks to go.

My list of Australian poetry magazines from 1968 to 1979 has doubled in the last week from twenty to forty, and the list does not including the big ones (New Poetry, Poetry Australia etc.). So lots of work to do - but I am going to the Renaissance exhibition tomorrow at the National Gallery.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. The Renaissance exhibition too? Now I'm really green-eyed jealous.

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments...