Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Week Two Day Two...


Some days I feel like I accomplish a lot and other days I can only see the piles of books, poetry magazines, CDs and photocopies on my desk that are still waiting for me. When I was offered the scholarship I was worried about what I would do for six long weeks at the National Library, now that the days are flying by and their is so much to do I think I could stay for another six! Suffice to say I am enjoying doing the research immensely, but the next step is of course to start writing. I have 18mths in which to write the thesis (and a six month extension is available if I need it) and I really only have one chapter at the moment completed (and it will need to be revised once I have written everything else)... so I still have a long journey to go, but really I am loving it. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are enjoying yourself. Wish it was as cold weather wise up here as it is down there. I am melting!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments...