Friday, February 10, 2012

Last day at the library...

Michelle De Stefani, Alexandra Dellios, Jon Piccini, me and Robert O’Shea
Photograph by: Craig Mackenzie

Flying home tomorrow. It has been a fantastic research trip. I have found so much material for the thesis and enjoyed exploring Canberra and meeting new people. It has been a busy six weeks. I have to give a presentation on my research today to library staff and then it is drinks and a goodbye dinner with the other scholars. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, you look so cute! Can't wait to have you home. So looking forward to your joyful company.
    Love you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant. I love this picture. And the background is lovely, too!

    COme over soon and talk poetry!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments...