Tuesday, May 8, 2012

More good news...

Jens Ferdinand Willumsen: Sophus Clausssen Reading Poems 1915


I have been accepted to present a paper at the Revealing the Reader Symposium at Monash next month. So that is two conferences this year now. One in Melbourne and one in Adelaide. Both papers will be on "mini-mags", poetry magazines published in Australian from 1965 to 1979. The Adelaide paper will address networks and connections and the Melbourne paper will examine readerships for the magazines. Both papers draw on the research I conducted while on the National Library Summer Scholarship at the beginning of the year and will form part of chapter four of my PhD thesis.
 
Lots of work to do now. I am 8500 words into chapter two at the moment, and I've got two conference papers to write now!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You will be an old hand at this in no time. Now, get back to work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fantastic Fiona! You are well and truly on a roll!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments...